House for Sale
Family Entertainer with City Views
Property ID 1985113The focus of this impeccably renovated home is purely on family and entertaining. With brand new premium kitchen and appliances, multiple living zones, two large decks, upper deck with city views and a large rear yard with room for a pool, this property offers so, so much including 5kw Solar PV system.
Imagine the wonderful memories you will create with family and friends at gatherings on the expansive upper deck. Perfect for watching the fireworks on New Year's Eve and Riverfire, the upper deck has its own kitchenette making entertaining a breeze.
With views to the West, South and East from an elevated position in the growth suburb of Murarrie, you will be a stone's throw from the growing East Village Precinct at Cannon Hill and walking distance to Murarrie and Cannon Hill Train Stations. Close to Cannon Hill Anglican College, Balmoral High School, Olivett Plunkett School and walking distance to Murarrie State School.
The new premium kitchen is the focal point for the downstairs living area with large lounge, dining and family room areas, creating an ideal space perfect for family times together. The 5th bedroom with large built-in robe is conveniently located on the lower level for guests or older family members. A full-size bathroom, separate toilet and laundry completes the ground floor internal layout.
The upper level features a cosy front verandah leading off two bedrooms and the top of the internal stairwell, city views from the main bedroom with walk-in robe, two full bathrooms, bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 along with a study nook.
The two large timber decks at the rear of the home create a relaxed space for family entertaining and living. The lower level deck is perfect for day to day living, brunch or just sitting bank enjoying a coffee and reading a book. The upper level deck with solar span insulated roof is an ideal entertaining space for lazy summer afternoons and amazing views of the city at night.
Features at a glance:
- City views from upper deck and main bedroom
- New premium kitchen with Quartz marble benchtops
- New Bosch gas cooktop, oven and dishwasher
- New Bosch commercial quality microwave oven (built-in)
- Main living area and kitchen on ground floor with split system air-conditioning
- 5th Bedroom on ground floor
- Two large decks - Upper and lower decks
- Solarspan insulated roof on upper deck plus 2 x ceiling fans
- Front Verandah on upper level
- Ceiling fans in all upstairs bedrooms
- All bedrooms generous sizing
- Beautifully polished hardwood timber floors (upper level)
- Gas Hot Water
- 5Kw Solar PV Electricity System
- LED lighting throughout living area on ground level
- 6,000 litre filtered water tank
- Elevated 622m2 block with northerly aspect
- Fully renovated throughout
- Room for pool
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.