House for Sale
Perfect Tradie Location on 607m²
Property ID 1994867Perfect for tradies, the large elevated block includes a single lock up shed, workshop and undercover parking for 5 vehicles and two shipping containers for storage.
Why buy an apartment when you could secure your own house and land for around the same money or less? With this conveniently situated property you will capitalise on potential future capital growth opportunities which exist from having your own house and land.
Imagine enjoying the spacious feeling of the 9ft high ceilings with ornate cornice features, while you relax in the quiet surrounds this double brick cavity home provides. Freshly painted inside and out, almost all of the hard work has been done.
You will be on the doorstep of Cannon Hill and the East Village precinct with all it has to offer with its proximity to the CBD and Brisbane Airport, along with easy access north and south on the Gateway Motorway.
- Suit Tradie or Home Business
- 2 Bedroom Post war home, with lovely character throughout
- Spacious 9ft high ceilings with ornate cornice features
- Large Formal lounge with separate dining area
- Large Kitchen
- 3 Water Tanks plumbed into toilet and laundry
- Terracotta Roof (recently repointed)
- Bus Stop - 2 minute walk from front door
- Short walk to Murarrie Train Station
- Quality schools are only minutes away
Like I said - Why buy an apartment when you can buy a house and land?
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.